We continue with profitable business articles for entrepreneurs. In this case, we will propose 10 profitable business ideas for social entrepreneurs, that is, responsible for society. To start a profitable business with any of these ideas is necessary a social motivation and if you have it will be very easy.
As always, in this article we show you the first 5 profitable business ideas for social entrepreneurs:
- Sell Used Furniture: By reselling used furniture, you’re keeping them out of the rapidly growing landfills all over the world. To supply your business at low cost, you will use sources such as auctions, classified ads or rebates. For starters, you can sell them from your home and if all goes well, you could expand to a small store. To maximize your impact as a social entrepreneur, you can buy items in good condition to sell them directly and articles in worse condition and sell them after repairing them. Putting these items up for sale will earn you benefits and save space in landfills at the same time.
- Fundraising Consultant: If you have great sales, organizational skills and a good team, you can work as a consultant helping nonprofits improve their fundraising. You can charge a percentage of the fundraising projects for which you are consulting and you will be able to work from home, so the initial cost is very low with this makes you can be close to your family and enjoy the process of helping to the community at the same time that you make a living.
- Socially Responsible Investment Advisor: For all those entrepreneurs who are looking for an advisor to start their investments, this niche market could be the key to success. In the long run, it is more than just a simple marketing strategy, the socially responsible real estate investment company helps customers put their money in investments representing companies that have a positive impact on research in the world. In the commercial practice of individual companies and investment companies within certain assumptions, an in-depth knowledge of what distinguishes these companies is required. Increasingly, people are looking to support socially responsible businesses, so this approach is good business for you and your customers.
- Importer of Third World Products: Help artisans from countries with economic difficulties to import their products and sell them in your country. Your clients will be helping to support the roots of community development and the economic independence of people in one or more developing regions around the world. You can make wholesale purchases of handicraft items that can then be sold online, in a store or both. You can also become a distributor, selling retail products to stores. You will have a smaller margin, but it is more than compensated in volume.
- Charity Auctions Service: These profitable businesses are similar to the fundraising consultant, and consist of helping charitable organizations earn more money. This business can do it in a very specific way by organizing the events planning for charity auctions and accommodation. You’ll be approaching local businesses to donate prizes for auction events, so you’ll have the ability to establish relationships with other profitable business owners as well as sales skills. To facilitate the auction, you’ll need to hire a licensed auctioneer or get a license, so keep that in mind when calculating your costs. This is a fun way to help non-profit communities and is not a bad way to make a living.